Haven – Understanding Sexual Assault Module
The Haven Understanding Sexual Assault module is an interactive, online program designed to inform students about the critical issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking, which impact countless college students across the country. The research-based course provides students with accurate information in a non-judgmental tone and provides information regarding, key definitions and statistics, reflective and personalized content and bystander skill and confidence-building strategies.
Who has to Complete this Program?
2017 Spring admitted First-Time-In-College (FTIC) Freshmen and Transfer students are required to complete both (two parts) sections associated with the Haven module. You have to register for classes before you will see the Haven module under your Health Tab.
You have to register for classes to receive your Health Tab and gain access to the Haven module.
When does the Haven module open?
The Haven module will open on July 25, 2016.
How to Access the Haven Module
When prompted through notification on your to-do-list on your myUCF page:
- Access to the module will be available within 24 hours of your registration.
- After you have registered for classes and have received your Knights email, you will be ready to register for the Haven module
- Log in to the myUCF portal
- Locate your To Do List on the right side of your myUCF page
- Click on the Haven link
- 45 days after successfully completing the Part 1, Part 2 will be open for you to complete
How is the Haven Module Removed from my To-Do-List?
- Part one and part two (both sections) must all be completed before the requirement will be removed from one’s to-do-list
- The Haven Module should be removed from your To Do List within 24 hours after the completion of Part 2. Should the Haven Module still remain on your list past 48 hours after your completion of Part 2, please contact Haven@ucf.edu to have the requirement removed.
- Part One - Monday, March 6, 2017. If not completed, a hold will be placed on your myUCF account preventing registration for future semesters.
- Part Two - Friday, April 21, 2017
- Print out the completion certificate at the end of the program for your records in case there are any technical difficulties
- For questions, concerns, or more information, send an email to Haven@ucf.edu