AlcoholEdu is an online interactive science-based program that provides detailed information about alcohol and its effects on the body and mind. The goal is to assist students in making well-informed decisions regarding alcohol, and help cope with drinking behaviors of peers
- Print out the completion certificate at the end of the program for your records in case there are any technical difficulties
- For questions, concerns, or more information, send an email to email@example.com.
If you do not complete Part One by the posted deadline, a hold may be placed on your account which could result in delay of class registration the following semester. Part two must be subsequently completed in order to remove the task completely from your To-Do list.
NOTE: Items listed under to-do are SEPARATE from holds and do not affect registration abilities.
All students who are NEW to UCF, including First-Time-In-College (FTIC) Freshmen and Transfer students are required to complete two parts/sections associated with the AlcoholEdu program. You have to be registered for classes before the program will open for you. Students will receive an email from Everfi to log on and finish the AlcoholEdu Program.
The AlcoholEdu module should be assigned to you when you register for classes during your first semester at UCF. If the course has not been added to your to-do list by the Add/Drop deadline for that semester, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Students will receive an email from Everfi to log on and access the AlcoholEdu Program.
- You can also click on the task located within your To-Do list on my.ucf.edu
- This email will direct you to the log-in page to complete Part One
- After 30 days of completing Part One, Everfi will send an additional email to prompt you to complete Part Two of the AlcoholEdu Program
- You will need a score of an 80% or better for completion for each part of the program