AlcoholEdu is an online interactive science-based program that provides detailed information about alcohol and its effects on the body and mind. The goal is to assist students in making well-informed decisions regarding alcohol, and help cope with drinking behaviors of peers
***Part One has opened as of August 18, 2019.
- Part One — Deadline: September 3, 2019 (Complete all sections in part 1 including the exam) If not completed, a hold will be placed on your UCF account preventing registration for future semesters.
- Part Two — Deadline: October 7, 2019 (Remember part two will not open for 30 days after completing part one)
- Print out the completion certificate at the end of the program for your records in case there are any technical difficulties
- For questions, concerns, or more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-823-0196.
2019 summer and fall admitted First-Time-In-College (FTIC) Freshmen and Transfer students are required to complete both two parts) sections associated with the AlcoholEdu program. You have to be registered for classes before the program will open for you. Students will receive an email from Everfi to log on and finish the AlcoholEdu Program.
The AlcoholEdu module has opened as of August 14, 2019.
- Students will receive an email from Everfi to log on and finish the AlcoholEdu Program.
- This email will direct you to the log-in page to complete Part One
- After 30 days of completing Part One, Everfi will send an additional email to prompt you to complete Part Two of the AlcoholEdu Program
- You will need a score of an 80% or better for completion for each part of the program