AlcoholEdu is an external, online interactive science-based program that provides detailed information about alcohol and its effects on the body and mind. The goal is to assist students in making well-informed decisions regarding alcohol and help them cope with the drinking behaviors of peers.
All students who are NEW to UCF, including First-Time-In-College (FTIC) Freshmen and Transfer students are required to complete the two parts/sections associated with the AlcoholEdu program. Students will receive an email from Alcoholedu@ucf.edu to log on and complete the AlcoholEdu Program approximately 1-week after their orientation date.
If you do not complete Part One by the posted deadline, a hold may be placed on your account, which could delay class registration the following semester.
Once you complete Part one, the task will move from your “Holds” to your “To Do” list and will remain until you complete the follow-up assignment (Part Two) 30 days later. The only way to fully satisfy this task and have it removed from your TO-DO list on myUCF is to complete both Part One AND Part Two
- Items listed under To Do are not Holds and will not impact course registration
- Part Two cannot be made available before the 30-day window lapses
The AlcoholEdu module should be assigned to you within one week following your Orientation. It will be listed as one of your post-orientation tasks in the checklist. Please check your campus email account during this time for an email from AlcoholEDU@ucf.edu inviting you to start the course.
Students can access the Vector Solutions platform one of three ways:
- Students will receive an email from AlcoholEDU@ucf.edu when they are first assigned the course.
- You can also click on the task located within your To-Do list on my.ucf.edu
- Or access directly here
After 30 days of completing Part One, Vector Solutions will automatically assign Part Two of the program for you to log in and complete.
- This program is NOT through webcourses and will need to be accessed via:
- the link sent to your campus Email account
- by clicking the item listed in your MyUCF task list.
- directly at https://ucfedustudents-fl.vectorlmsedu.com/
- THERE ARE TWO PARTS TO THIS COURSE. After you complete part one, part two is assigned 30 days later.
- For questions, trouble logging in, or more information about the course, send an email to email@example.com.
- For trouble within the course itself, (videos not playing, inability to proceed to next page, etc.) you will need to work with Vector directly for troubleshooting. Contact them by calling (800) 434-0154 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org